Monday, July 6, 2009

My Class in 2020

My Class in 2020...
  • Computers for every student
  • Incorporating technology, physical activity, and some paper literature
  • My students and I will both understand how to use the smartboard in the front of our room
  • Use of electronic text books
  • Students will use blogs, social networking sites, and sharing documents in appropriate academic ways
  • Student research will be done online
  • Sharing technology with colleagues and students
  • Incorporate music from itunes library throughout the day
I wish I had a better image of my class in 2020. I never know how technology is going to change and grow. Its important for me to stay informed and continue to research aspects of technology that I'm interested in. Ask me again in 2019 :)

2 comments:

  1. You have some great ideas for your classroom in 2020! I like the idea of electronic books and computers for every student. Definitely sounds like a progressive classroom, but hopefully by then that will be the norm, right? I'll check in with you in 2019! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, computers for every student sounds impossible right now in 2009, but I bet that will be completely possible in 2020. I can't wait until we get to use electronic text books in class with our students! I hope I get to visit your classroom in the future! =)

    ReplyDelete